My husband is a HUGE Tennessee Vols fan (college football team) and frequents a Vols fan board. Our computers are on a U-shaped desk running around three walls of a room, so […]
People tell me I’m creative. OK, so maybe they mean off-the-wall-crazy creative, or maybe it’s a nice way of saying weird. You know, not normal. Free-spirited. A tick off-center. Personally, I think it’s that at times my filters suck.
Filters, as in that common sense thing everyone seems to be so wild about. The talent/ability/skill […]
The first novel I wrote was brilliant.
I posted serialized chapters of it on a Fiction Board, where throngs of readers raved about my talent. And why wouldn’t they? Each week, I devoured up to six romance novels, so I figured I had a good handle on how to write one. My plot was […]
Twitter FeedMy Tweets
What I’m Reading Now
Mastery by Robert Greene
The Last Witness by K J Parker
Eats Shoots & Leaves by Lynne Truss
The Other 90% by Robert K Cooper
The Swan Thieves by Elizabeth Kostova
The Ultimate Hitchhiker's Guide By Douglas Adams
- Writers’ Stuff – Grammar Checks
- Pulp Birthday Cover
- Yeah…what she said…and Pressfield, too.
- National Pumpkin Cutting Day
- “Jump in, the water’s fine.” I suspect it’s a lie, but foolishly make the dive anyway.
- This One’s Free – Momentum Writer
- The Busiest Damned Motivational Poster Ever
- Stuff That’s Laying Around
- Never Give Up.
- 7 Words That Changed My Life
- RESEARCH – The Steamy Romance Novel
- Permission to Fly…Creatively (Part I)
- The First Novel I Wrote Was Genius. Not.