Today is National Pumpkin Cutting Day, at least in our house. My husband and I created this holiday out of a need to maintain our sanity. One forceful, only child vs. two parents. Score: him.
By age four, my son Chance ceaselessly nagged us about holiday preparations at least a month in advance. […]
My husband is a HUGE Tennessee Vols fan (college football team) and frequents a Vols fan board. Our computers are on a U-shaped desk running around three walls of a room, so […]
Twitter FeedMy Tweets
What I’m Reading Now
Mastery by Robert Greene
The Last Witness by K J Parker
Eats Shoots & Leaves by Lynne Truss
The Other 90% by Robert K Cooper
The Swan Thieves by Elizabeth Kostova
The Ultimate Hitchhiker's Guide By Douglas Adams
- Writers’ Stuff – Grammar Checks
- Pulp Birthday Cover
- Yeah…what she said…and Pressfield, too.
- National Pumpkin Cutting Day
- “Jump in, the water’s fine.” I suspect it’s a lie, but foolishly make the dive anyway.
- This One’s Free – Momentum Writer
- The Busiest Damned Motivational Poster Ever
- Stuff That’s Laying Around
- Never Give Up.
- 7 Words That Changed My Life
- RESEARCH – The Steamy Romance Novel
- Permission to Fly…Creatively (Part I)
- The First Novel I Wrote Was Genius. Not.